In multi-tenant buildings, property owners are responsible for managing the risk of chemicals stored in common areas or base building operations. Inside the tenancies, responsibility is shared between owners and tenants, according to regulations in some States, whilst in other States it is the tenant’s obligation.
Chemical Storage Management Programme
QED Environmental Services assists customers to prepare a comprehensive management programme for chemical storage, encompassing the following steps:
- Inspection of all areas to identify chemicals and evaluate storage conditions
- Remove unidentifiable or unrequired chemicals
- Remediate any storage incompatibilities
- Develop a register of chemicals and the associated safety data sheets issued by each manufacturer
- Make the register available to staff and contractors in the workplace.
To learn more about how QED can help with your chemical management programme, watch the short video below:
QED Solution for Chemical Storage Management
We offer an online service for chemical management which integrates:
- On-site inspection
- Risk management report
- Database of your safety data sheets, maintained by QED
- Online access for staff and contractors
Our customers who implement this online solution find significant improvement in safety, compliance and convenience for maintenance staff and contractors.
Contractors have access to a Chemical Register on their own device by:
- Building manager sharing a link
- At check-in – click one of these links to see our integration guides for check-in applications from CoreVision (incl. MyBuildings, FRC) and Sine
To learn more about our online chemical register, watch the short video below:
For more information, or to book your consultation contact us today.